Specialized solutions with specialized support
When you partner with Raymond James, you can be confident you’ll receive the highest fiduciary level of prudent care available. Guided by our firm’s long-term, client-first approach, Raymond James employs a broad range of investment strategies and extensive support to deliver the exceptional service clients deserve and expect.
Specializing in everything from strategy development and investment research to reporting and oversight requires a specialized team of professionals. The Institutional Fiduciary Solutions team supports advisors and their clients by following a streamlined process adhering to established fiduciary standards. Raymond James advisors rely on the extensive breadth of resources curated to create a comprehensive investment strategy that meets their clients’ fiduciary needs and obligations.
We serve a wide range of retirement plan, institutional and nonprofit clients, including:
- Large corporations
- Small business owners
- Government entities
- Insurance companies
- Taft-Hartley plans
- ERISA 401(k) & 403(b) plans
- Deferred compensation plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- SEP plans
- SIMPLE IRA plans
Your organization isn’t like the others. Neither are we. Together with your advisor, we are committed to creating an investment plan aligned with your organization’s mission and goals.
We know your employees depend on you for more than just a paycheck. That’s why we’ll work together to design retirement plans that can help them create the retirement they envision with the quality of life they deserve.
Our mission is to support your mission.
Every organization has a unique mission – one that aligns with their goals and drives their every decision. At Raymond James, we understand these obligations. To help ensure we deliver the best possible service, our team implements industry-leading best practices while following a disciplined, time-tested process.
Our disciplined approach to investment management allows you to focus on meeting your organization’s unique mission. No matter your needs, we’ll work with your advisor to implement a consulting strategy tailored to your business, starting with the development of investment objectives and a formal investment policy statement.
Our access to institutional-class managers, an independent due diligence process and specialized research allows us to provide a higher level of investment insight and strategic thinking. Through ongoing guidance, monitoring, customized performance reporting and attribution analysis, we’ll help you adapt to market conditions while working to fulfill your stated goals and objectives.
At the core of every recommendation we make are these four fiduciary tenets:
- Acting in the sole interest of our clients and participants
- Adhering to the following founding fiduciary principles:
- Communicate clearly and effectively all aspects of investment structure
- Provide a diversified investment strategy
- Construct portfolios within investment policy guidelines
- Ensure expenses are reasonable and devoid of conflicts of interest
- Exercising prudence in selecting suitable investments
- Managing investments in accordance with the investment policy statement
When you partner with a Raymond James advisor to navigate the complex process of investment search, selection and implementation, we provide additional support through unique products and services. Designed to meet your mission and fiduciary obligation, we’ll provide you with:
- A trustworthy partnership – a reliable relationship between your advisor and Raymond James that revolves around your goals, aspirations and plans
- Prudent process – a four-step investment process guided by a fiduciary level of prudent care
- Thought leadership – access to institutional investment managers and trusted guidance from industry experts
- Exclusive access – a wide-ranging selection of fiduciary products and services that are typically only available to large institutions
- Diversification – both passive and active investment choices offered across a variety of styles and asset classes
- Enhanced productivity – increased efficiency while working toward your goals
A prudent process
A disciplined approach to institutional investing
We follow a four-step prudent fiduciary process, one that has been developed by Raymond James over years of serving a wide array of institutions, from local businesses to large corporations, as well as diverse sectors such as endowments and municipalities. To help meet your distinct needs, our investment stewards follow and document each step of our defined process while observing best practices.
Once our investment process has been established and the investments implemented, we’ll continue working to help fulfill your goals. In addition to continuously monitoring and reviewing your investments, we’ll offer you a detailed Client Service Plan, a unique monitoring tool that summarizes performance information relative to defined monitoring criteria. Our Client Service Plan assists in the organization, scheduling and documentation of a disciplined investment management process. This tool also serves to document your stewardship, helping facilitate effective and efficient decision-making.
There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or a loss.
Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.